Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays All!

I wanted to take a moment and wish all of my cyber freinds and comapnions a happy and safe holiday season....enjoy yourself and your family during this special time of year.  I look forward to sharing more fun figures with you in the future and drooling over all of your posts as well!  Thanks for sharing this continuing journey with me.

Here is a piece I did to help me get into the season...Contaminated Santa from Lead Adventure Miniatures.

Cheers to all! see you in the New Year!

Blue

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Blue. Wish you and all your family may have an enjoyable holiday season. Looking forward following you in 2012.

    And glad to see that we still celebrate Christmas in our post-apocalypse future :-)

    Cheers,
    Clam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clam! The best of the holiday season to you and yours as well! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete