Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Johann Complete!

As promised here is a quick post to show you the final results of the painting I was finishing up on Johann...the fantastic Chaos Dwarf Sculpt by John Pickford...and in fact this figure was painted for John himself! (I hope he likes it!)  I think I have said all the wonderful things that need to be said about this great model...it really is something special...particularly the shield which inspires me to try something new each time I look at it.

Anyway...blah blah...here are the pictures...and below I will include pictures of my personal version to which I have added a Green stuff beard.

I believe that these are still available through Clam's Ewal Dvergar Range of figures...so contact him and get you one....and some of his other wonderful figures as well.

Here is John's Johann...
 

Here is a detail shot of his shield...



and finally here is my personal version of Johann..




Cheers for now!

Blue

4 comments:

  1. Those shields are stunning, particularly the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent blending on the red shield, Blue. Really top notch. I am sure John will be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both versions - they have different characters. The green and red one seems more hot-headed, while the blue and grey seems more calculating. Interesting that colour choices can have that effect. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely painting on a wonderful model. I think I'll be getting one to add to my small numbers of chaos dwarves. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete